Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Concerning Updates

Sorry to everyone who's checking the blog expecting an update and sadly finding I've gone another day without a new post. I've had a busy week, and I have an even busier coming up, so I can't be logged into ChaCha too often. Even more unsettling for me is the fact that when I do log in, I don't encounter any stupid people! The new updates ChaCha has instated have banned a lot of the more interesting searches from the get go, so I may be in trouble as far as finding opportunities goes, but when I do you guys will be the first to know.

In any event, just please keep checking back. One day there will be a hilarious new update here, and you'll be that much happier for having waited for it. Thanks for bearing with me!

2 comments:

Jesse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

n00b u dont post shit its been leik a month sence ur last ^date!!111!1 lol fag gg i hope they catch u