Sunday, December 17, 2006

Chicken Addictions

Sadly, most of the queries I get are incredibly boring. When I get too many boring ones in a row, I get restless. When I get restless, people get banned. Luckily, some dedicated internet thrill seekers are ever-poised to provide me with entertainment.

QUERY: Chicken Addictions

WTF?

Guide: Welcome to ChaCha!
Info Seeker: hello
Guide: Hello! I understand you are having poultry related issues!
Info Seeker: yes....are you Chris Brown?
Guide: Not exactly.
Info Seeker: oh ok
Guide: I might as well be. Continue as if I were.
Info Seeker: i have a chicken addiction
Guide: Really?
Guide: You're addicted to chicken?
Info Seeker: no...do you have a myspace? i am in a friend seeking competition

-Does this guy think I'm going to provide him with MY personal information?!?!

Guide: I cannot disclose that information.
Info Seeker: oh.......put link on guide results
Info Seeker: pweese
Guide: Hold on pweese.
Info Seeker: okeydokey
Info Seeker: *sings Jeopardy Theme*

-That never gets old. Really.

Guide: Got it.
Guide provides link MySpace.
Guide: There you go.
Info Seeker: cool
Info Seeker: added as friend lol

-He... believed me?

Guide: Cool. You're totally going in my Top8.
Info Seeker: niiiiiccceee
Info Seeker: u r awesome
Guide: Hey, what can I say.
Info Seeker: What about my chicken addiction?
Guide: ...what about it?
Info Seeker: idk i want chicken nuggets

-Err... ADD?

Guide sends link McDonalds
Guide: Go crazy.
Info Seeker: k thats all
Guide: Wonderful. Thanks for using ChaCha and all that jazz.
Info Seeker: wait!!!!!
Guide: Yes?
Info Seeker: yea
Guide: ...
Info Seeker: ...
Info Seeker: wats ur favorite kind of cheese
Guide: Thank you for using ChaCha!
Guide: Please RATE ME. Thanks for using ChaCha.
Status: Session ended.


Good thing this guy got through to me. I was just about to throw down some IP Bans on the next noobs to ask me for CS hacks. (read: 9/10 searches I get)

3 comments:

Amz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

this is wrong chacha rules you cannot copy any chat sessions you do not deserve to work for chacha

Alex-KoG said...

And you do not deserve to post comments like that on this blog.

Learn to use grammar first.