Friday, December 15, 2006

Welcome to ChaCha!

As many of you may have heard, there is a new search engine out known as ChaCha. This is a site that allows you, the user, to type in any sort of thing you want to find, and then finds it for you. This is nothing new. But there's a little feature on that site called "Search With Guide." When pressed, it connects you directly to a living, breathing, human being. This person will proceed to scour the Interwebs for whatever you may ask.

Of course, the first thing I thought of doing when I heard of this was searching for "pr0n." I did so. It was funny. That was that. Little did I know, that wasn't that. In 5 days time I was sent an e-mail from ChaCha. I had been selected to be a Guide. I knew this was an opportunity I could not pass up. I accepted.

And so here I am. I take "queries" from "info seekers" at $5 an hour. And I always help them to the best of my ability.

........................

At least that's what I'm supposed to be doing.

No comments: