Monday, December 25, 2006

n00b

Common sense tells me not to double post, but hey - it's Christmas.

QUERY: n00b

Guide: Welcome to ChaCha!
Guide: Hello.
Info Seeker: you know bout XXXXX.com?
Guide: Tell me about it.
Info Seeker: its infested with n00bs
Guide: A forum, right?
Info Seeker: yes
Info Seeker: god, everyone sucks
Guide: Everyone?
Info Seeker: yes
Info Seeker: they're n00bs
Guide: Who do you mean by everyone.
Info Seeker: they think they're cool
Info Seeker: all the members
Guide: What makes them n00bs.
Info Seeker: they talk 1337 for one
Guide: Yep, definite sign of n00bs.
Info Seeker: l13k D T
Info Seeker: trust me
Info Seeker: theyre just n00bs
Guide: So, what you want me to do? Throw down some ISP bans for your forum?
Guide: I'll do it if you want.
Info Seeker: wth is that
Guide: Well, what else do you think ChaCha is for? I'm going to prevent the n00bs in question from ever accessing XXXXX.com again.
Info Seeker: thank you
Guide: Usernames?
Info Seeker: XXXXX.
Guide: Hold on while I log in as an Admin on your forum.
Guide: This app's kind of slow... but its okay because it's basically running the whole internet.
Guide: Can you show me a topic the n00b posts in? I need proof.
Guide: I can't just ban people from the entire internet without proof.
Info Seeker: ok
Info Seeker: wait a sec
Info Seeker: http://www.XXXXX.com/vb/member.php?u=XXXXX
Info Seeker: hes n00b
Info Seeker: bann him
Guide: Hold on while I investigate this matter further.
Guide: XXXXXX? Is that the n00b in question?
Info Seeker: yes
Info Seeker: and bann this guy too
Info Seeker: http://www.XXXXX.com/vb/member.php?u=XXXXX
Info Seeker: he used to be cool
Info Seeker: but now hes n00b
Guide: He admits it in one of his posts!
Guide: Saying "i am noob" is a bannable offense.
Info Seeker: hes a n00b
Info Seeker: bann him
Guide: Now are you SURE you want this? He will never be able to access the internet again.
Info Seeker: never acces the internet?
Info Seeker: or acces the site with his internet?
Guide: No, the entire internet. I have his ISP right here on the screen.
Guide: If you want I can ban certain domains.
Guide: The entire internet IS a bit harsh.
Info Seeker: bann the forum
Info Seeker: just the forum!
Guide: Okay, sure.
Info Seeker: not his entire internet
Info Seeker: thankyou
Guide: Let me just adjust his TPS files.

(1 minute or so passes.)

Info Seeker: ive changed my mind
Guide: Uh...
Info Seeker: can you not bann him
Guide: It's a bit late for that.
Guide: Sorry.
Info Seeker: huh?
Info Seeker: ok
Guide: Can I just get your name?
Info Seeker: meh
Guide: For the informative E-Mail he will receive, stating who is responsible.
Info Seeker: bye
Info Seeker: thanks
Info Seeker has closed the session.

rofl... Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is amazing that you can control the entire internet from your screen.

If i give u my password can u ban my mom 4m the intraweb??

Can u tell me y blak people smell funny??